Thank you to Krystal for the banner!

Twilight Junkie

Welcome to the Twilight Junkie Blog. All things Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Cast news, info and pictures updated daily!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Vampires in Lawndale California?


This video is too funny! I had to post it.

Could there really be vampires walking the streets of Lawndale, California? Well, City Councilman Jim Ramsey seems to think so. Garlic plants were planted down the center of one of thier main streets oh about 8 years ago and now the residents want them gone.

I can only imagine how thier town reeks of garlic. Maybe when they get the plants removed, I should move there in hopes of finding my Edward and I could be his Bella and live Forever. :) Ok. Sorry that was really cheesy, but I know we are all thinking it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment