Thank you to Krystal for the banner!

Twilight Junkie

Welcome to the Twilight Junkie Blog. All things Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Cast news, info and pictures updated daily!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

David Slade Tweets


David Slade Tweeted  from his official Twitter page today. He goes on to say this:


So maybe, just maybe we will see an Eclipse trailer sometime in the distant future. I know, that New Moon is still in theaters and all but Summit needs to get thier butts in a groove and get this thing finished! They do not want to upset the Twi-Hards of the world. I don't know about you but I am getting quite antsy.

A HUGE thanks to Krystal for doing a screen capture since my computer apparently doesn't have that feature. What The Forks!? I think it's time to get a new one with my income tax refund. Maybe a pink Mac? Do they even make a pink one? hehe I shall find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment