Thank you to Krystal for the banner!

Twilight Junkie

Welcome to the Twilight Junkie Blog. All things Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Cast news, info and pictures updated daily!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Peter Facinelli Talks About Training For "Eclipse" Fight Scenes


NYMag.com caught up with Peter Facinelli at the Calvin Klein Collection & L.A. Nomadic Division Event in Support of L.A. Arts Month and ALAC (that’s a mouthful!). They asked him about The Twilight Saga: Eclipse:

“I’m really excited about Eclipse — we did a lot of training for that movie, like six weeks of fight training,” he told us. “It was funny because it became almost like an in-house competition and everyone was always in the gym or working out. Sometimes we’d work out like three times a day. One time, I was in my apartment and I was going down to do my workout, and the elevator doors opened and Kellan Lutz was [in there] doing push-ups. I was like, ‘Okay, Kellan, you win! You win the competition!’”

No comments:

Post a Comment