Thank you to Krystal for the banner!

Twilight Junkie

Welcome to the Twilight Junkie Blog. All things Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Cast news, info and pictures updated daily!

Monday, January 25, 2010

My Late Night Twi-Adventure

After having a huge headache all day long, I knew I needed to make a late night trip to Wal-Mart.. its like 10 minutes from my house. After grabbing a bottle of Tylenol, I decided to take a peek into the Valentine's Day section just to see if there was any New Moon chocolates or what not to hand out to my co-workers on V-Day - They already know about my Twilight obsession... its kind of hard to miss my desk (will post pictures below)- I was amazed at all of the Twi-stuff they had. So for fun I thought I would share it with you what I found. Many of you probably have already seen these but for those of you who haven't, here it is!


I soo bought these for my co-workers!





The neatest thing about the Sweethearts is that they actually sparkle and dazzle! The large box of Valentine's were $3 and the smaller stuff is $1. It's a steal!

And now my desk at work...



Tell me what you think Tweet Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment