Thank you to Krystal for the banner!

Twilight Junkie

Welcome to the Twilight Junkie Blog. All things Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Cast news, info and pictures updated daily!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Moon DVD To Include Dreamcatcher Bonus

Barnes & Noble will be selling the standard two-disc sets in both DVD and Blu-Ray that most other retailers will be selling. But, we will also and primarily be selling special "BN Exclusive" editions of both the two-disc DVD and the two-disc Blu-Ray sets. These BN Exclusive editions will come with a "Dreamcatcher" bag clip.

A Barnes and Noble employee gives a description of the "bag clip":

"I have seen a picture of the bag clip, and it looks pretty nice- it has an 'antique brass' finished dreamcatcher charm, various stones, two feather charms, and a metal Wolf Pack tattoo charm."

Pre-orders will begin at Barnes & Noble this Tuesday, January 26th. I'm thinking that it's possible pre-orders will begin at ALL stores (including online retailers, like Amazon) nationwide.

 I know where I am getting my copy! I want that dreamcatcher!

No comments:

Post a Comment