Thank you to Krystal for the banner!

Twilight Junkie

Welcome to the Twilight Junkie Blog. All things Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Cast news, info and pictures updated daily!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pledge A Few Bucks...Talk To A Vampire



Pledge a few bucks and maybe talk to a vampire. Oh you know it!

Robert Pattinson will be manning the phones at Friday's telethon for Haiti, joining Brad Pitt, Bill Clinton, Clint Eastwood, Jon Stewart, Matt Damon, Meryl Streep, Morgan Freeman, Julia Roberts, Leonardo DiCaprio, Nicole Kidman, and Tom Hanks.

Added to the previously announced musical acts are Madonna and Beyonce'. Hatian artist Emeline Michel is also on the lineup.

The two-hour Hope for Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief, begins at 8 p.m. ET and will be hosted by Wyclef Jean in New York, George Clooney in Los Angeles and Anderson Cooper in Haiti.


*Okay, so Clooney must have heard my last post, so as promised I am going to try to get through to Rob by dialing over to Europe. I will keep dialing until I hear his lovely voice in my ear. I will hang up on every single person who answers until I get the 'Sparkly One.'  Note to self.. I may want to get two calling cards.  hehe

Here's how my day will go... *Ring Ring.. "Hi, this is John." click *Ring Ring... "Hi, this is Joe." click *Ring Ring... "Hi, this is Rob." "Well hellloooo Mr. Pattinson, just the man I wanted to talk to." And then we will chat it up for a few minutes (while I'm recording the whole call.) *sighs*

I do know that tomorrow is all about Haiti. However, everyday you don't have the chance to speak with the 'hottness' while he's doing a televised fundraiser event. Let's raise some money for Haiti, party people!

Here's how you can donate:
1-877-99-HAITI <----Im going for that one!
or
Text GIVE to 50555

No comments:

Post a Comment