Thank you to Krystal for the banner!

Twilight Junkie

Welcome to the Twilight Junkie Blog. All things Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Cast news, info and pictures updated daily!

Monday, January 11, 2010

A Date With Robward


Okay, so here's the deal. ThinkingOfRob.com needs your help to win a bet with @TheShagDaddy He bet them that they couldn't get to 10,000 followers on Twitter by Tuesday, January 12th at 6pm EST. Because the video above is sooo effing funny, I thought I would help them out. So please go and follow ThinkingOfRob and help them win this! They are even giving away a Cardboard Robward to some lucky person who posts a comment on this video. Help them out! I don't know about you, but I can't wait til Mr. Shag Daddy loses again and has to wear the I <3 Tom-Stu shirt.

Thanks to ThinkingOfRob for this wonderful video

No comments:

Post a Comment