Thank you to Krystal for the banner!

Twilight Junkie

Welcome to the Twilight Junkie Blog. All things Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Cast news, info and pictures updated daily!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Taylor Lautner Alive and Well



Tonight I'm at the gym and watching E! News and I see "Taylor Lautner Internet Death Hoax" up on the screen. I turned off my iPod and plugged my headphones in and listened. I'm like, "What the hell?"

No, Lautner's not really dead. A rep for Summit Entertainment tells E! News, "I am almost 10 percent positive this is a hoax." (After double-checking with the home office in Hollywood, the rep confirmed this was indeed a hoax.) Besides, unless our favorite werewolve doubles as a zombie, he'll be presenting in the flesh at Sunday's Golden Globe Awards, organizers announced today. At least they gave him a unique demise. Unlike many others, Lautner didn't "die" at the hands of an imfamous New Zealand cliff. Some so-called reports accused the 17-year-old of a cocaine overdose.

To read the whole article click here!




No comments:

Post a Comment