Thank you to Krystal for the banner!

Twilight Junkie

Welcome to the Twilight Junkie Blog. All things Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Cast news, info and pictures updated daily!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Exclusive Wolf Pack Interview



Heidi Bennett from the Official Twilight Facebook Page got to chat with Tyson Houseman, who plays Quil Atera in the Twilight Saga (the "shy guy" who gets bashful around Bella and is one of Jacob's BFFs). Hear what he has to howl about!

Q: Do you have a lot of scenes with Taylor Lautner in Eclipse?

A: I had a few scenes with Taylor, and he was really fun to work with. It was great having the opportunity to work with actors who have been doing it for a long time; it really helped with my own work.

Q: Before you were announced as an official cast member for the series, you were spotted with co-stars on the streets of Vancouver. Was that your first encounter with the paparazzi?

A: Yes, that was my first. It was an eerie feeling that they were actually there to take pictures of me, and of the rest of the guys. It gave me a taste of what being apart of this phenomenon would be like.

Q: In the fan community, there are two traits that are typically assigned to you - shyness and intelligence. Do you agree with that? Why or why not?

A: Well I’m flattered about the intelligence part! I guess I am probably a bit of a shy person when first meeting people, but once you get to know me I can be quite outgoing. At least, that’s what I’ve been told.

Q: I understand you're an artist and a photographer and that this is your real passion. Can you tell me a little bit more about that and why you decided to take up acting for this series and whether you'll continue on?

A: I've been drawing and painting since I was a little kid. Art is an extremely important part of my life. I see art everywhere and in everything. I think that’s why I also enjoy photography so much, because I can find a certain type of beauty in everything that I see, and I need to capture that beauty. Acting is an art and it is also something I really enjoy. As long as I am pursing an art and growing as an artist, then I’m happy.

Q: You've said that the wolfpack are currently some of your best friends. How would you describe each of them in one word?

A: Chaske – Sensible. Kiowa – Witty. Alex – Devoted. Bronson – Funny.

Q: Where can fans go to enjoy your artwork? Will you set up a Twitter and webpage?

A: I am currently in the works of setting up a website for my artwork and photography, and it should be up soon. I don’t have any Twitters, Myspace or Facebook yet, but once I set up the website then those will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment