Thank you to Krystal for the banner!

Twilight Junkie

Welcome to the Twilight Junkie Blog. All things Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Cast news, info and pictures updated daily!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Video: Clevver TV Discusses Robert Pattinson's BAFTA Hair


The ladies over at Clevver TV discuss Rob's BAFTA hair and I have to say that I agree with them 100%. I was super happy to see his beard gone (cause he was starting to look like a homeless person) but I was also super dissapointed with the hair he was rockin'. As I have been saying since BAFTA day, "Gel brotha. Gel!" I'm not sure if his stylist forgot to bring it with her or what but I was not enjoying the flat, hat hair. Hair fail. He is known for his messy, sexy Edward hair and this was just not cuttin' it. Rob, I still heart you.

No comments:

Post a Comment