Thank you to Krystal for the banner!

Twilight Junkie

Welcome to the Twilight Junkie Blog. All things Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Cast news, info and pictures updated daily!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Clevver TV Discusses Leaked "Eclipse" Stills


Clevver TV discusses the recently leaked Eclipse stills. My feelings on the leak is that it may not have happened if Summit would stop being so secretive with information on Eclipse. I'm not saying let's show 17 stills in one day but at least show us a cover for The Movie Companion which is already on pre-order on Amazon.com . I know that they are trying to put the focus on Remember Me now but us Twihards did just make them alot of money on New Moon... hook us up already! Okay, I'm done with my rant now. 


PS. I had to take my Eclipse stills down as other sites were getting letters from Summit asking them politely to take them down so I followed.

No comments:

Post a Comment