Thank you to Krystal for the banner!

Twilight Junkie

Welcome to the Twilight Junkie Blog. All things Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Cast news, info and pictures updated daily!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Anna Kendrick Talks About Her and Jessica's Future After 'Eclipse'



Dr. Cullen’s like this foster dad slash match maker“…Isn’t that like the best line ever?  Twilight Saga star Anna Kendrick aka Jessica Stanley, talks with HollywoodCrush about the future of Jessica Stanley post Eclipse.
With so much buzz surrounding her now, it’s hard not to see Anna feeling a little unloved by the “Twilight” crowd. Not only did they say she was the “Twilight” actor least likely to win an Oscar (choosing Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson over her, despite her Oscar buzz and now nomination), but her character Jessica Stanley doesn’t have much shelf life beyond the third film, “Eclipse.”
“I honestly feel like Jessica is one of those characters that if she wasn’t in the movie, nobody would miss her,” she said. “At the same time, I feel a certain affection for the films so if they ask me, I would love to. I don’t have my fingers crossed either way.”
I know that I would miss her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment