Thank you to Krystal for the banner!

Twilight Junkie

Welcome to the Twilight Junkie Blog. All things Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Cast news, info and pictures updated daily!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rob in London


Okay. So I saw the pic of Rob out and about in London with his sister. I hope he enjoyed the Holidays with his family. I am not going to post that pic or any pap pic on this site because I respect his privacy. Especially on the holidays. In the picture, he doesn't look like a happy camper. He deserves to spend time with his friends and family without being hounded by the "Wolves" aka "The Paparazzi".

I can't even imagine what it must be like for Rob, Kristen, Taylor or the whole Twilight cast to go out and have cameras constantly being shoved in thier faces. I know if that was me, I would go completely insane and end up punching one of them. Anyone have bail money? :P Just think about it. What would you do if the roles were reversed? Yes, when you're a celebrity you give up a lot of things including your personal life. Which isn't so personal anymore and it's aired out like dirty laundry for the whole world to see.

I am extremely happy that both Rob and Kristen made it into the airport, through security and onto the airplane without any pictures being snapped of them. Go Robsten! :D

Click on the links in the upper right hand corner if you want to learn more about the Respect Me and Respect Rob campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment